Monday, January 22, 2007

What happened?

That is my question: What happened? One day we're 1 year old, playing in the sandbox, the next, we're 14, and the next we're 50. So.. I'm trying to slow down, and figure some things out... it's just too bad that other people are to late... So what I'm saying is just sit down and think: Are you TRULY happy? I KNOW I'm not. Yes, I have the most beautiful girl in the world, who would do anything for me... but I'm not happy for myself. I've made far too many mistakes, and done FAR too many things... Like not supporting my girlfriend like I should've. So... I'm not asking her to forgive me... I'm asking myself what I'm going to do to change myself, not to necessarily better myself, but to change and not make the same mistakes again... because I know that if I do... I may never see her again.. and I couldn't live without her... She gives me my purpose. She gives me a reason to get up in the morning.... Why do you think I get up? To see her. Why do you think I can't go five seconds without thinking of her? Why do you think I go to school? To see her. Why do you think that I wish it was Monday on the weekends that I don't see her?... Just to see her... And she doesn't know how much she means to me... Yes, I've been an asshole to her, and yes, I don't deserve her... but I just think everyone else should stop and think, before thier life is over before it starts... otherwise you'll regret ever getting up in morning... trust me... I said this is one of my other blogs: Don't waste 14 years of your life like I did... And seriously, don't. Go, sit down, and seriously consider if you're truly happy, otherwise you're bound to make the same mistakes I did. ... "Why do we learn history? Why, because, quite simply: If we are to forget history, than it shall be bound to repeat itself... and we don't want another World War Two, now do we?"

No comments:

Post a Comment