Monday, November 16, 2009

"Church" of Scientology: DIE!

The Church of Scientology is rapidly becoming a condemned "religion", though I prefer the term "cult", "Nazi rebellion", "craze" or any of the very true yet very amusing variants thereof. You think we're scared of you? You are just a bunch of lowlifes with no past, no present, and no future. You try and explain everything away. You know what? I think maybe you people in part were responsible for 9/11. Try and prove me wrong! The whole lot of you are simply pathetic. Oh, and I know you're going to show this to all of your "friends", and I know it's going to be censored, which is why I'm posting wherever and whenever I can, to show everyone the truth. I'm a proud Anon, and I DARE you do to something about it.






Oh, by the way... look the the Labes... I think they're very appropriate. =]





P.S.: For all those wanting to get out, WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment