Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nobody But Jesus

Please, before I even get to my article, read this. It will change your way of thinking - and possibly even your life - forever.




Are you ready for me?

Before I start, I just wanna' get a few things off my chest.

You see, being in the business that I am in, looks like everything I do,

Everywhere I go, and everything I see,

Seems to be through some kind of magnifying glass.

While you're looking I suggest you take a good look'

And I hope you find just what it is you're looking for

Just like that song says - ain't nobody's business what I do

I remember when I was trying to be somebody, but I just didn't know nobody

But now

Now, ever since God has blessed me, it seems that things are going a little

bit different

I don't see nothing wrong with a little truth

You see, the good book says that the truth is the light,

Please, I think it's time to turn on your lights and see the truth

You don't know where I've been, you don't know where I'm going, you don't know what I do.

So before you go tyring to pass judgement on me, pass judgement on yourself,

Worry about yourself, and what yourself is doing, and where yourself is going,

And who yourself has been with.

That way, you,

You, you don't have to ever worry about nobody, but Jesus.



-Intro-The Sermon; R. Kelly: 1995



Now, let's move on. Hopefully that's a good foreword to what I'm about to say. Honestly, everyone has flaws. After tonight, I'm just going to come right out and say what I want and need to say. That way, I don't have to worry about nobody but Jesus.



Everyone has flaws, everyone has sress, everyone has their own problems. Hand in hand with that everyone has their own way of dealing with such things. Now, if someone goes and loses their temper, and, perhaps, says or does something that they don't mean, are you going to shun them for it? I belive that is what has happened [tonight].



I don't have the time or energy to go much further into this, so all I'm going to say for now is: Before you go judging someone, sit back and think about it. Is that person perfect? No. Are you perfect? No. So, if you're not perfect, and you're acussing someone of something - especially when you don't know the full details or events surrounding it - doesn't that make you pretty hypocritical? I don't know, maybe I'm just crazy.



Or maybe I'm right. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment